A Message from Dr. Richard Reul
“When I started my practice, I used more traditional techniques that involved manual manipulation of the spine, i.e. the drop method. The results were good. Although I am trained in many chiropractic techniques, I adjust most of my patients now using Torque Release Technique or TRT.
I offer my patients spinal manipulation, as well as products that affect the spine, such as custom-made foot orthotics. Improper or imbalanced translation of forces from our feet can have a significant impact on the health of our spine, knees, and hips. Read my blog about foot orthotics. I list some common signs of foot pronation. See if you can benefit from custom-made foot orthotics. “
In 1994, I opened my chiropractic office and it continues to grow as my patients experience the benefits of my treatments and services. I provide chiropractic care and educate patients with the goal of helping them fulfill their potential to enjoy optimal health. I’m always searching for new methods of care and attend continuing education classes on a regular basis.
I offer my patients a team approach. Two chiropractic assistants work at Reul Chiropractic to assist patients in many ways. They offer expertise in providing patient treatment, including electric stimulation, heat/cold therapy.
In addition to treatment, they can also help people with the finances associated with care and insurance benefits. Personal service and care are standards Reul Chiropractic practices every day. We treat the mind, body, and spirit.
I provide educational opportunities for my patients on a regular basis and offer posture screenings as a service to community groups. I also:
- speak at several local, community organizations
- participate in health fairs
- provide presentations to businesses to help prevent work related injuries and increase awareness of general health care issues
- have appeared on several TV channels and radio stations in Louisville, including WHAS 11, WAVE 3, The CW Louisville – WBKI, WJIE 88.5 and WFIA 94.7
- am a member of the Jeffersontown and St. Matthews Business Associations, Kentucky Chiropractic Society and the International Chiropractic Honor Society
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree from Life University College of Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia
- Awarded a Master of Theological Studies degree from Catholic Theological Union in Chicago, Illinois
- Received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from St. John’s University in Jamaica, New York.
“Dr. Reul took his time and evaluated my situation. I’ve been going to him for years, but only for acute pain. With his Torque Release Treatment, I’m now on a plan to help me on a path of wellness. After two treatments I feel better already. You have to commit to see him on a regular basis to measure your success. His website explains the technique. I’m not alone in my recommendation. Dr. Reul knows his business, fits you into a schedule convenient to you and his office staff goes out of their way to accommodate you.”